WE’RE MORE THAN A TEAM, WE’RE A FAMILY
Our vision is yours – a house where you can live life in comfort and luxury, watch your family grow happily, and build your legacy.
At New Legacy Homes, we’re committed to building a new legacy of excellence, innovation and quality for you and your family. With more than 50 years of collective experience in the homebuilding industry, our leadership team provides a wealth of knowledge and experience few can match.
Our difference is quite simply our people and the extra effort we make to ensure your home is built right inside and out. We’re deeply focused on each home we build, and pride ourselves on being smart, efficient, nimble, and creative problem-solvers to meet our homeowners’ every need. We don’t just build houses. We build homes to celebrate life’s everyday moments. It’s more than just our job. It’s our passion. It’s our Legacy.
- Over 25 years of homebuilding experience, including 19 years in the Tampa market
- Purchasing Manager for Beazer Homes Tampa Division
- Senior Construction Manager for Beazer Homes Tampa Division
- Has overseen the construction of hundreds of homes and the startup of several communities throughout the Tampa Bay area
- Proficient in contracting, purchasing, quality control and analytics
- Over 29 years of homebuilding experience, including over 20 years in the Tampa market
- National Vice President of Construction and Quality Assurance for Beazer Homes
- Tampa Bay Market Manager, Vice President of Operations, and Vice President of Construction for Beazer Homes for 12 years. Responsibilities included major land purchases, product design and quality control, and overseeing all sales, customer satisfaction and profit goals
- Over 15 years of boutique new construction & remodel design experience
- As a South Tampa native, Stacey enjoys leaving her mark on the community through the design of our custom homes.
- Over 40 years of construction related experience
- As a former business owner, Paul understands the importance of our customer focused service approach
- Over 5 years of home building experience in the Tampa metropolitan area
- Scottie represents the third generation in his family to work in the building industry. He brings a fresh yet traditional approach to the construction process
- Over 18 years of accounting experience in Tampa
- Sarah’s experience growing up around the job sites of her father’s custom home building company and her background in tax and cost accounting are a perfect fit for managing the financial, job costing and procurement aspects of New Legacy Homes
Design Assistant & Expeditor
- Over 4 years experience in construction logistics
- Specializes in expediting & coordinating the customer design experience