Why Choose Our South Tampa New Homes?
At New Legacy Homes, our steadfast vision is what sets us apart from other local homebuilders: Our vast experience, cutting-edge technology, and hands-on approach help us build the best new homes South Tampa residents love.
New Legacy Homes builds each and every home with an unmatched level of detail and craftsmanship. It's not just what you see, it's what you don't see. From insulation to waterproofing, our goal is to provide energy-efficient home, utilizing the latest building science, materials and systems to save you money on heating and cooling costs, as well as reducing your home's environmental footprint.
Our building partners adhere to the highest standards and the products we use are second to none. We have partnered with the best in the industry to make it easy and convenient for you to take advantage of smart home technology to automate your new home. It's about working smarter, not harder.
SMART HOME TECHNOLOGY
For the latest in energy savings, security and entertainment options, we include smart home technology in every home we build.
From room temperature to home entertainment systems, homeowners enjoy complete control in the palm of their hand. Every function of your home is headquartered from a smartphone–even routine maintenance reminders. Enjoy simple, smart living at it’s best.
- LED light bulbs & decora switches
- USB outlets located throughout living spaces
- Switched outlet & fan pre-wire in all bedrooms
- Recessed cans throughout common areas
- ELAN home automation system
- Remote video doorbell
- Automated front door keypad lock
- Two automated light control switches
- Remote garage door automation
- 8” Color touchscreen with Alexa built-in
- Network security gateway
- Remote network & power management
- Touchscreen wireless whole home security system
- 5.1 speaker pre-wire in Great Room & Bonus Room
- Distributed audio prewires to Owners Bed & Bathroom, Lanai & Balcony & the home is wired with CAT6 prewires
- 5 IP Camera prewire - 4 exterior & 1 in Garage
With our variety of unique features, we make the homebuying process a breeze for our buyers. You'll enjoy some of our finest features the second you move in.
- Take advantage of Buildertrend, an online portal that lets you track the construction progress of your new home in real time.
- Our state-of-the-art Appliance Partnership means all New Legacy homes are fully equipped with only high-end and long-lasting appliances.
- Gone are the days of bathroom water leakage–our installed Schulter Waterproofing measure means that your shower walls are cased with waterproofing material to prevent leaks.
- Icynene foam spray fills every crack and crevice of your home’s second story and attic for a refreshed scent and proper insulation.
Don’t forget–through our Peace of Mind Program, we check in with you twice (60 days and one year following move in) to ensure that you and your family are happy and healthy in your New Legacy home.
Buying a home is perhaps the largest investment you’ll make in your life, so ensuring your home is protected with a reliable warranty is more essential than optional. As a 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty® builder member, New Legacy Homes provides every homeowner with 10 years of structural home warranty protection from the nation’s leading home warranty company:
- 10 full years of structural defect coverage for load-bearing components.
- 2 full years of systems surety coverage against defects in wiring, piping and ductwork in electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, ventilating and mechanical systems.
- 1 full year of surety coverage against defects in workmanship and materials.
With the purchase of a New Legacy-built home, you will receive a copy of the structured home warranty contract explaining what is covered. The warranty is fully-transferable, which increases the resale value of your home.
Interested in a New Legacy Home?